SHEAC Has 26 Years Of Experience Delivering Excellent Onsite Training.
What We Do
- We can deliver courses on your premises or at another venue convenient for you and your staff.
- We offer tailored Courses to your specific requirements.
- We can develop fully bespoke courses to suit your particular needs and circumstances.
- We offer Legal Briefings to keep you up to date with your legal duties.
- You can top up your training needs using our scheduled public courses.
How We Do IT
We will go to your company or to a venue that is convenient for you. We have a fun way of learning developed that helps your staff learn, retain, leave enjoying safety training and understand the value of it to them and the company.
How You Can Work With Us
- Book your free Safety Assessment call with us. You can do this call by clicking the red button below and just book your free call with us.
- Depending on your safety needs, we will initially discuss what your current standards are and how we can help you.
- We have a list of over 30 trainings in multiple languages. So whatever your needs are we can help you.
Below is a list of our current training that we deliver.
Manual Handling Training
Retail and Merchandiser Training
First Aid Training
Accident Investigation Training
Taha was the first man to teach me and make me believe in Safety at work
Taha was the first man to teach me and make me believe in Safety at work. I have met many Safety Managers, and Taha is considered the best in my opinion as he does not only work as a safety Manager or consultant, he truly believes in what he does and breaches. Not to mention that he posses great personality and excellent skills & abilities when it comes to presentation and convincing others. When it comes to health, safety and Environment, Taha is the best of the best.
Taha is a detailed-oriented Engineer and excellent facilitator.
Taha is a detailed-oriented Engineer who is very polite and cooperative. He is also an Excellent Team Player and Facilitator, always ready to complete his assignment on time
Taha Khalil is truly the leader of Safety.
Taha Khalil is truly the leader of Safety. He always gives the maximum when it comes to Safety Training. Taha has conducted many safety training courses during his time in Unilever and this has enhanced the safety culture within the organization. Honestly speaking attending Safety Training Course with Mr. Taha would unforgettable experience, and I am pretty sure that you will learn a lot from him. I would definitely recommend him to provide Safety Training to any company no matter how big is that organization. I wish you all the best dear brother.
He has completed training to more than 90 % Of our employee in all mines and head office
Taha is one of best trainer I have met in safety and health training and has the ability to to deliver the information to the trainee from Miner , operators up to higher management. . I am glad he has completed training to more than 90 % Of our employee in all mines and head office. And it was excellent. And I saw that in my employee work habit in short period. And all happy with training provided by Taha.
BOOK YOUR FREE SAFETY ASSESSMENT
Safety can be challenging, there are systems to put in place, staff to train and standards to meet. You might be unsure of one of the following?
- Whether your safety standards are you up to date,
- Is your company safety legally compliant? Should you be at another level?
- Are your staff trained to the level they should be?
Why not talk to us, assess your safety standards needs and get clear on your safety needs to ensure your company and staff are safe and not losing money through poor safety standards.