Safety & Excellence Engineering Consultancy
One of Saudi Arabia's Leading provider of Safety Training
& Consultancy Services.
Established in 2006 in Jeddha KSA
Founder Taha Khalil
Accredited Consultant Engineer by the Saudi Council of Engineers (SCE) with more than 23 years of broad experience in Management Health Safety & environment as well as manufacturing and strategic improvements. Wide experience in Detergent, Personal Care, Foods, and Packaging industries. Background includes change management, organizational restructuring, and leading diverse, cross-sectional teams on multiple projects. Extensive knowledge of industrial and mechanical engineering, business management, and administration, as well as ISO, TPM (Japanese Total Productive Maintenance), SAP, HR, Supply Chain, and Strategic Planning. Leader who inspires confidence in employees by empowering and motivating them. Creative problem solver who develops visionary solutions to business challenges.
Wide experience in FMCG, Chemical industry, Detergent, Foods, and Packaging industries. Background includes Safety Health & Environmental Management, Excellence Improvements, Change management, Organizational restructuring. Leading diverse, cross-sectional teams on multiple projects. Extensive knowledge of industrial and mechanical engineering, as well as ISO, TPM (Japanese Total Productive Maintenance), SAP, HR, Supply Chain, and Strategic Planning. Leader who inspires confidence in people by empowering and motivating them. Creative problem solver who develops visionary solutions to business challenges.
- Taha is certified in the following fields :
- Charted Consultant Engineer, approved from Saudi Council of Engineers.
- NEBOSH (The National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health) Diploma holder from UK.
- Approved International Safety Rating System (ISRS) Auditor from UK.
- Approved OHSAS 18001: 1999 advanced lead assessor, UK.
- Approved environmental assessor for ISO 14001:2000, Holland.
- Approved Quality lead assessor for ISO 9001:2008, KSA.
- Lead Assessor EFQM (European Foundation for Quality Management).
- Lead Assessor King Abdul Azizi Quality Award.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) from UK.
- Member of internationally recognized professional bodies, including the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) (IOSH), the American society of Safety Engineers (ASSE), Saudi Quality Council (SQC).
- Undertaken many SHE audits in many countries i.e. UK, Turkey, Egypt, Morocco, South Africa, KSA, Iran, UAE and other GCC countries.
- Public trainer in Health, Safety and Environment for more than 5000 people.
- Change Manager responsible for Organization transformations efforts.
- Managed cross-functional teams to implement integrated management systems (IMS) in ISO 14001, ISO 9001, and OSHAS 18001 to become the first accredited company in Africa and Middle East group (AMET).
- Led inter-company team to establish Unilever safety & Environment standards in merger of Bestfoods business with Unilever.
- Saved more than $5 million in waste reduction by implementing environmental programs.
- Implemented Unilever Safety & Environment Framework standard across all Unilever Arabia 10 business units in 6 GCC countries and Iran.
- Led Numerous Risk Assessments & Hazop (Hazard and Operability) studies to improve working methods and process efficiency.
- Coordinated TPM HSE pillars to enhance productivity of manufacturing lines.
- Awarded TPM “5S” certificate of recognition award from the Unilever Arabia Chairman.
- Awarded for achieving unique safety performance for Unilever Arabia with zero lost time accidents.
- While serving as SHE Corporate Manager, Unilever received more than 25 Unilever Chairmen’s safety awards, the highest across the business group.
- Direct all aspects of Change Management program for $30 million SAP project covering many Gulf countries.
- Facilitated the Supply Chain Strategic into Action (SIA) process for Unilever Arabia to spark new thoughts and provide a solid structure for engineering the process.
- Led training program for more than 500 employees in SAP system implementation.
At SHEAC, we understand and appreciate that every company has its own unique vision culture and philosophy. Equally, we do not believe that a standard human resource development solution can be readily applied to any organization. Our experienced team consists of highly skilled consultants and facilitators. We like to work closely with our clients to ensure that the output is relevant in meeting your needs and providing you with action-oriented HSE management programs.
Each course and its method will be skillfully tailored using a skill-building approach known as the Behavioral Modeling Technique. All training courses will be professionally delivered using the latest method that enhances the learning process.
SHEAC follows structured guidelines in managing training courses:
- Clear and direct outlined training sessions.
- Multiple-Learning Approach.
- Adequate time for discussion and application.
- Timely, sensitive and relevant feedback.
SHEAC support positive learning environments that encourage participation and interaction.
BOOK YOUR FREE SAFETY ASSESSMENT
Safety can be challenging, there are systems to put in place, staff to train and standards to meet. You might be unsure of one of the following?
- Whether your safety standards are you up to date,
- Is your company safety legally compliant? Should you be at another level?
- Are your staff trained to the level they should be?
Why not talk to us, assess your safety standards needs and get clear on your safety needs to ensure your company and staff are safe and not losing money through poor safety standards.